Tuesday 24 March 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award | Chloe Talks Beauty

Posted by Chlo at 03:44
Hello lovelies 
I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Asia Jade. The way this award works is, you simply share 7 facts about you and then nominate 15 other blogs to do the same thing. 
So lets get started! 

1) I have a twin sister. 
2) I live in the south west of England.
3) I cry at the ending of Toy Story 3. (Not even ashamed) 
4) I have braces and will have them for the next 2 years. 
5) I am addicted to Mocha's and Latte's. 
6) I have 5 siblings, me being the youngest. 
7) I have only just started my blog. 

The 15 bloggers I nominate are: 

Shopper Lottie 
Katie's World Of Beauty
A Little Blog
Just Steph
The Chloe Look
Dainty Sprinkles
Tolly Dolly Posh
Hay Sparkle
Cats and Vodka
My Pale Skin
Miss Budget Beauty
B by B 
The Fashion Chain
Dorky, Fizzy and Quirky Stuff
Vintage Teapot

Let me know if you've done the award! I'd love to see your posts. Tweet me the link @chlotalksbeauty

Till next time lovelies

ChloeTalksBeauty 
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chloe Talks Beauty Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos