Sunday 23 August 2015

OOTD | Chloe Talks Beauty

Posted by Chlo at 09:56
Hello Lovelies, 

I've got a OOTD post for you all today.(I'ts very short and quick I'm sorry!) I went for a very casual look today as I wanted to just have a very chilled day and the weather was pretty rubbish! 

So my top is from New Look. It's actually from the men's section! Its a medium as I wanted to go for the baggy/over sized look. This cost me £4 in the sale.

My leggings are just from primark and they are pretty basic. They are size 8 but honestly are a bit small, but all sizes in Primark tend to be small. They probably cost me around £4 as well, I'm not too sure! 

My shoes are Nike Blazers and they cost me £20. I did get them second hand because I didn't really want to spend £40-£50 on a pair of shoes. (I'm weird like that) But you can't really tell they are second hand which is great! 



And that is basically my outfit for today! 
I have posted this on 'feels' as well so if you wanna have a look and maybe follow me there my username is ChloeTalksBeauty. My aim is to try and post on there a bit more regularly! 


Well until next time lovelies, 

ChloeTalksBeauty
xo 



1 comments:

Unknown on 19 October 2015 at 10:11 said...

Awesome post dear! Have a nice day:)

irenethayer.com/

Post a Comment

 

Chloe Talks Beauty Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos