Thursday 6 August 2015

How to get healthy hair (hair care routine) | Chloe Talks Beauty

Posted by Chlo at 12:34


Hello lovelies, 

Now my hair has not been in the best conditions over the years, ever since I started to dye it really, which was since I was about 12/13. I have only just got it in a good condition, sort of. 

It took time but its getting there and my hair is getting longer as well! I only use heat on hair once a week. I don't like to use too much because that will damage my hair even more. I will only use a hair dryer and have it on the lowest setting possible.


I let my hair dry naturally naturally at night, or towel dry most of it then pop it in a bun for work. I use either a wide tooth comb or a tangle teaser when its wet. I like to make sure that the conditioner is brushed through the ends when i'm in the shower, just to make sure its evenly spread out. 

Whereas shampoo and conditioner is concerned I don't use a special one, just the alberto balsam ones in the strawberry scent. This is just cheap and works for me but since I'm earning my own money now I am going to invest in the Lee Stafford hair growth treatment, just to help my hair grow the little bit more.


The last thing I do to help keep my hair healthy is get it cut regularly, I usually get my split ends sorted about every 2 months. This helps to just keep it looking fresh. I also done dye my hair very often anymore. Although I want to dye it red again soon but I'm still deciding on that at the moment! 

So that's my hair care routine / how I keep my hair healthy. 
How do you keep your hair healthy? Let me know by tweeting me @chlotalksbeauty 

Till next time lovelies,
ChloeTalksBeauty 
xo 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chloe Talks Beauty Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos