Tuesday 23 June 2015

Prom Trial at Boots | Chloe Talks Beauty

Posted by Chlo at 11:52
Hello lovelies! 

I had my prom trial today at the No7 counter in Boots. I want to start off by saying how lovely the girls were there! They really knew what they were doing and I felt safe in there hands! 

I'm not 100% sure on the products they used but it was all No7 (duh).

I really enjoyed someone else doing my make up for a change and I found it very relaxing. I wanted to keep my look natural and simple but now looking at it I will probably go for a more dramatic look on the day.



(I suffer from resting moody face haha)

My face at the moment is so dry so I will have to keep up to date on my moisturiser over the next week leading up to the big day. And I will be wearing false eyelashes as well but over all I'm really happy with the finally look! 

What do you think of my look? Are you going to prom? If so what does your make up look like? I'd love to know tweet me @chlotalksbeauty

Till next time lovelies, 
Chloe Talks Beauty 
xo 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look very pretty :) I always thought it was fun to wear a little more makeup and get my hair done for prom! xo
www.GlossyFinds.com

Unknown on 21 July 2015 at 09:48 said...

lovely makeup, hope you have a good prom :) x

Becky | BCKY.CO.UK

Post a Comment

 

Chloe Talks Beauty Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos