Tuesday 9 June 2015

OOTD | Chloe Talks Beauty

Posted by Chlo at 10:42
(I'm so awkward in photo's you'll have to excuse my face) 
Hello :P

I hope you've all had a great day!
I have an OOTD post for you today. This is for when its a bit chiller on the summer day.



Top:


 I went for a tank top from urban outfitters. This has to be one of my favourite items in my wardrobe because of the design. I find it really interesting and different. It has a shape/astronomy feel to it, which I've always been interested in.




I put a flannel top over the top, just to keep me a bit warmer because its quite chilly on today. I actually got this off Depop so I have no idea where it originally came from. This is a staple in my summer wardrobe because I can easily chuck it over my tank tops if I get chilly, or tie it round my waist.




I'm wearing basic Primark denim shorts. I don't see the need to splash out on £30 a pair when you can get the same quality for a quarter of the price. My tights are also from Primark but you can pick them up from anywhere. I think wearing tights when it is a bit chiller is a good idea because it keeps my legs from getting cold!





Lastly shoes!
I love these shoes and have been looking for some like these for ages now. I finally found them in New Look!! I realise they are probably not everybody's cup of tea but I fell in love. They have a small heel which is brilliant for me because I can't walk in heels to save my life! (I realised that when I fell down a whole flight of stairs the other week)


And thats my outfit for today! Its pretty basic but this is just what I like to throw on after school!
 If you want more of my OOTD's then you can follow my lookbook account just search the name 'ChloeTalksBeauty' 

What is your favourite summer clothing item? Let me know by tweeting me @chlotalksbeauty 

Till next time lovelies! 

Chloe Talks Beauty 
xo 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chloe Talks Beauty Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos