Saturday 13 June 2015

TAG: I heart Summer | Chloe Talks Beauty

Posted by Chlo at 10:56

Hello lovelies, 
Hope you have all had a lovely Saturday! Today I thought I would do the I heart Summer tag. 

Basically 12 questions all about summer, so lets begin!!

1. Favorite bronzer for summer?
I would have to say the Bourjois chocolate bronzer in the shade 51. Deffo a staple of mine during the hot season! 

2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink)
ooh I would have to say a nice ice cold cherry cola!

3. Favorite summer lip product?
Rimmel London Apocalips in the shade Eclipse.

4. Pool or Beach?
I would have to say the beach because I can't really swim so the pool is a no no.

5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
Would have to be the 'Got To Be Beach Matt spray. Love love love it!!

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
I like to sunbathe but never really tan so sometimes I take the risk of fake tanning but no very often as I'm always scared I will over do it!

7. Favorite summer nail polish?
 pistachio ice cream by MUA. Its such a lovely shade and I always make sure its on my nails in summer! 

8. Any summer traditions?
My nan will always take us to a theme park, she has done since I was about 4. Its a great way for the whole family to get together! 

9. Favorite summer scent?
oooh, I have no idea. I have too many to think of! But I would have to say the Pink Addiction perfume! Its so fruity and floral. 

10. Favorite BBQ food?
Just the classic Sasuage or burger because that's all the my mum is able to cook aha. I would have to say I prefer a good old burger though.

11. What's your favorite summer-proof product?
Water proof mascara!! No body wants to end up with panda eye half way through the day do they? 

12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!
I have no plans this year sadly :(. But my dream vacation would be a trip to LA! It may seem really cliché but I'm literally in love with America!


Have you done the I heart Summer tag? If not I tag YOU! Tweet me @chlotalksbeauty

Till next time! 

Chloe Talks Beauty 
xo 

1 comments:

Lily PSB on 23 June 2015 at 13:12 said...

I think Got2b products are amazing all year around, but especially in the Summer x

www.pintsizedbeauty.com

Post a Comment

 

Chloe Talks Beauty Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos